Jindy Bowlo is currently open for business from 10am – late. We are strictly adhering to all COVID regulations and ask members & guests to abide by these to keep us all safe & the season going.
Briefly, the restrictions we ask patrons to visiting the club to follow are:
- All members and guests are to sign in at the terminals in the foyer with their current contact details
- Social distancing – staying 1.5m apart from other patrons
- Remain seated at all times possible, while drinking or not
- Asking patrons to stay at home if they are feeling unwell
- COVID hot spot areas will not be permitted entry
We currently do not have any games including darts and pool available.
Sports (bowls, squash and tennis) remain available to members and guests.
We clean and sanitise all touch points multiple times throughout the day for your safety, but we do ask to be as vigilant as possible with only touching necessary places e.g. not leaning on the bar. We are accepting cash but do prefer EFTPOS payments.
For further information feel free to call the club. We welcome any feedback you may have as we aim to keep the club a safe place for all.