All Jindabyne Bowling Club facilities are currently available as of Friday 17 September 2021, 4pm. We will strictly adhering to all COVID regulations and ask members and guests to abide by these to keep us all safe.
Games such as darts, pool, squash, bowls or tennis are available with restrictions in place.
Briefly, the restrictions we ask patrons to adhere to when visiting the club to follow are:
- All members and guests are to sign in at the terminals in the foyer with their current contact details
- All patrons must wear a mask if not eating or drinking
- Social distancing – staying 1.5m apart from other patrons
- Remain seated at all times possible, while drinking or not
- Asking patrons to stay at home if they are feeling unwell
- COVID hot spot areas will not be permitted entry
We will clean and sanitise all touch points multiple times throughout the day for your safety, but we do ask to be as vigilant as possible with only touching necessary places e.g. not leaning on the bar. We are accepting cash but do prefer EFTPOS payments.
For further information feel free to call the club. We welcome any feedback you may have as we aim to keep the club a safe place for all.